YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Drive the on-boarding, adoption, retention and overall success of our customers in EMEA
- Lead the enablement of our users by conducting product trainings
- Work in partnership with Solutions Architects to guide customers through the project management and technical requirements of their Algolia implementation
- Provide regular, proactive recommendations to optimize the use of our platform
- Maximize the adoption of our product features in order to maximize the value driven by our productIdentify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Identify opportunities to expand our partnership with customers
- Analyze accounts that have been lost, identify reasons for churning and build a strategy to win customers back
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved, utilizing resources from cross-functional teams internally
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Algolia can better serve themTrack key account metrics and forecast retention.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience in customer success, account management, digital consultancy or project management, preferably in a SaaS business,
- Experience working with a portfolio of accounts, supporting a highly technical product
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships, credibility, present, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Ability to influence others towards continuous improvement, both internally and externally
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT – Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST – Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR – Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE – Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Austin, Sydney and Bucharest. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 12,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, New York, Austin, Atlanta, Sydney and Bucharest. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We’re committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!