Alexa Translations is a leading translation service provider that helps the world’s largest and most prestigious legal, financial and government industries with translation solutions that elevate the way they do business. Since 2002, we have grown our reputation by forging long-term relationships built on trust. Helping our clients reach their business goals is the foundation of our success.
We have built best-in-class Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) machine translation technology that is specifically trained for the Canadian legal and financial markets. It delivers complex, industry-specific translations with unprecedented quality and unmatched speed.
The Client Success Specialist (A.I.) is responsible for nurturing and growing the relationship with existing A.I. clients and enhancing the client experience. He or she is responsible for ensuring customer retention and proactively working to prevent churn.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all aspects of the A.I. client lifecycle post-sales such as onboarding, driving product adoption, delivering product value, answering support questions, and overseeing renewals and upgrades.
- Partner with the Client Success Director/Manager to build, develop and manage strong relationships with enterprise clients.
- Gather customer feedback, manage communication infrastructure, be a customer advocate, account management, resolve client issues and identify upselling opportunities within existing accounts assigned to you.
- Assist clients by understanding their use case so the platform exceeds their needs. 5. Handle client issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- 6. Work closely with business development and engineering teams to deliver value. 7. Maintain a detailed knowledge of our AI tool and the impact it has on our clients. 8. Monitor and report on customer satisfaction and client retention metrics through the use of Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools and other systems.
● College diploma, university degree or equivalent
● Bilingual (English/French) required
Experience and Proficiencies:
● 2+ years of experience in Client Service or account management.
● Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite (Gmail, G-drive)
● Working knowledge and proficiency using CRM software (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
Skills and Abilities:
- Superior organizational skills – able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines, manage changing priorities, and work under pressure.
- Very strong work ethics and interpersonal skills are essential to developing trusted relationships.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, managing changing priorities, and working under pressure.
- Organized, analytical, and methodical with strong attention to detail.
- Process-driven to ensure that the sales cycle is optimized and client retention is maximized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
● Alexa Translations is a rapidly growing, highly entrepreneurial translation services company. The successful candidate will have access to an office at our current Toronto or Montreal locations and tools that will allow her to work from home when required (laptop, phone, G-suite).
Hours of Work
● Alexa Translations hours of operation are 9:00 am – 5:30 pm EST Monday to Friday. The Client Success Specialist will require additional hours of operation and flexibility to be successful in this role.