ABOUT THIS ROLE
Passion: Do you love to satisfy customers and are you keen to manage a wide range of issues and projects?
Relevance: Do you like to contribute your ideas and take on responsibility?
Work-Life-Balance: Do you want to work from anywhere and define your own schedule to bring it in line with your free time and family?
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
As part of the Customer Success Team, you will be handling integration processes with our new clients as well as taking care that all customers get the most value out of working with Adtriba. You are the face of Adtriba towards our customers and you ensure that support requests are handled and that the customers have all the information they need to be successful.
Your daily work will be supported by smart tools which will help you and your clients to succeed in this adventure. Different ecosystems and individual circumstances on the customer side play major roles in your daily doing.
As Adtriba services clients from multiple industries, you will get in touch with many different ecosystems and MarTech stacks which will keep you on your toes from time to time. Daily work will never be the same and you will learn new things every day.
In close cooperation with the whole CSM team, you will take the lead on how we can serve the ideal support experience to all of our clients. You can design your own processes and task flows and provide product input on how to optimize the product itself to provide integrations at scale and to enable our customers to use our product without the help needed from Customer Success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of experience in the field of customer success and/or account management
- Good hands-on knowledge of Python and SQL
- You are communicative and have excellent project management skills
- You are able to keep an eye on different issues and projects at the same time and manage them actively
- You enjoy developing creative solutions
- Ideally, you already have some experience leading a team
- Ideally, you have already had some contact with the functionality of online marketing platforms or web analytics
- Business fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The salary range for this position is 60-75K p.a., depending on your experience.
- A position in a strongly growing market
- Flexible working hours – it is up to you how you arrange these hours (40h a week)
- A comprehensive onboarding for your successful start as well as constant support from the team
- Latest hardware – MacBook, ThinkPad, and multi-screen setup, it’s your choice
- An international, friendly team with colleagues from all over the world that are looking forward to meeting you!
As part of an open-minded company with flat hierarchies, you’ll not only be challenged to grow but also be given the opportunity to lead. You’ll collaborate with Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Software Engineers, and other product teams to constantly improve our innovative techniques in order to provide the best results for our clients.
At Adtriba we value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation, and identity.
Does all this sound like you? Your contact person János is looking forward to your application.
Adtriba is an independent AI-based SaaS solution that enables companies to holistically analyze and evaluate all of their marketing activities. Our Machine Learning Algorithms generate accurate and transparent results that help marketers to optimize their decisions, strategies, and budgets.
We are always striving to provide the best service for our international and well-known clients from all industries – such as mobility, e-commerce, financial institutions or travel providers.
As a well-funded start-up in an exciting market, we are looking forward to expanding our team!