Adobe – Senior Customer Success Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is reinventing how brands succeed by changing the world through digital experiences. Join us and work with digital marketing leaders and innovators as trusted executive advisors on how to create scalable, useful personalized customer experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Digital Experience Cloud team. To achieve the significant opportunity ahead, Adobe Customer Success needs to lead the post-sales customer experience, driving adoption and value for our customers. In this role, you will serve as an industry-specialized Customer Success manager passionate about helping your accounts achieve their goals for personalization at scale, unifying voices across Adobe for a cohesive plan of action, and quantifying impact along the way. Industry Customer Success Managers deliver an outstanding experience for Adobe’s top customers, including responsibilities for strategic account planning, use case adoption, advocacy, and value realization. We hire dynamic, passionate, and creative individuals, adept at storytelling who thrive in fast-paced environments.
What You’ll Do:
The Senior Customer Success Manager will be responsible for customer-facing leadership to evangelize mutual success plans, engagement strategies, and frameworks for measurable impact. You will use a strong executive presence and have a deep understanding of digital marketing, applying diverse sources of information, especially business trends, and metrics, towards innovative customer experiences.
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success with Adobe, including planning, customer health, multi-solution adoption, and measurable impact through the lens of industry specialization
- Act as the central point of contact throughout the Customer’s lifecycle, define measurable success plans with clear outcomes and ensure cohesive communication across internal and customer audiences at all levels.
- Network within accounts in order to achieve successful execution of client’s strategy and roadmap
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Drive adoption of Adobe Experience Cloud products – using data to provide insights and progress from baseline through the maturity curve
- Champion innovation by sharing industry thought leadership and new ways your customers can use Adobe solutions to advance their digital maturity
- Identify Customer risk, and collaborate with the extended Adobe team to build and activate “get well” plans
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Adobe – sharing strategic use-cases, process improvements, and asks back into the internal ecosystem
- Participate in ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers’ success
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant work experience
- 10+ years of Customer Success experience in Software as a Service, Digital Marketing
- Passion for driving customer success and measurable outcomes with and demonstrated success advising customers to deliver business value
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and cultivate a joint partnership
- Strong consulting skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform under pressure
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Existing knowledge of software in digital marketing and/or digital media space, including data platforms, content management, and customer journeys
- Skilled in Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively inspire change across groups by engaging key partners
- Validated experience with account planning & customer success plans, including leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Effective at leading executive C-level discussions and presentations
- Flexibility to travel (approx. 20%)
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $126,800 — $234,100 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.