Director of Customer Success Job Description UK
Acceleration Point is growing our team! We are hiring a Director of Customer Success to be responsible for helping us earn and maintain the best possible relationship with our medical affairs teams. Our Director of Customer Success is responsible for the following outcomes:
- Identify opportunities to add value to existing and new customers
- Build and lead a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Define, measure, and report on key performance indicators for the Customer Success team, including time to the first value, customer health, and retention rates
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Sales, Technical Solutions, and Product, to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Understanding the organizations we work with and working with the CS team to identify opportunities to expand
- Develop and implement customer success strategies that drive customer adoption, retention, and growth
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer journey and work with the team to implement changes that enhance the customer experience
- Hire and train new Customer Success Managers, and develop existing team members through coaching and performance management
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute customer advocacy programs, such as case studies and customer referrals
- Ensuring a coordinated customer experience across our services and technology solutions
What will you do?
- Plan, implement, and manage new CS strategies
- Reduce revenue churn
- Drive expansion revenue
- Reliably track and improve key metrics
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Audit CS strategy monthly & provide solutions/improvements
- Create and present the annual CS plan and strategy
- Lead a team of driven individuals with different experience levels
- Current team of 4.
- Work cross-functionally to align objectives
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
We are a team united by our shared values around innovation, flexibility, discovering solutions, revving performance, communicating at our strongest through all interactions, and putting our clients plus family first!
So, who is Acceleration Point? We are a global consulting and SaaS company with around 75 employees headquartered in downtown Roanoke, Virginia, USA with an office in London, England. We are focused on the pharmaceutical industry and pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to our clients.
We like to think of ourselves as having a great culture, with great people. We take care of our employees and try to treat everyone like family. We are quite entrepreneurial which gives us the opportunity to be creative and flexible, and our team loves this! If you like the structure of a big boring company…that’s not us.
Check us out… https://accelerationpoint.com/
Our 100% remote and global role at Acceleration Point will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer service and helping customers succeed, then this role is made for you.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is a plus
- 7+ years of software as a service and enterprise account experience involving services with at least 3 years of experience leading a customer success team is required
- Pharma industry, Medical Affairs, and life sciences experience are strongly preferred
- Progressive experience in customer-facing roles
- Proven track record of reducing churn
#Hiring #Pharma #Pharmaceutical #LifeSciences #Biopharma#Commercial #AccelerationPoint #MedicalAffairs #MAPS #ACMAsociety #ACMA #LI-RemoteUK #Whyjoinus #CustomerSuccess #Director
Working at Acceleration Point can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we thrive on our ability to make an impact.
Hopefully, you are intrigued by this job, and it sounds super exciting. We have a bunch of other benefits you might be interested in hearing about.
- 100% Remote
- A flexible and family-friendly, no micro-management working environment within a highly-skilled, entrepreneurial team
- Competitive salary
- 3% Employer Pension Contribution
- 33 days annual holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Brand new high-spec laptop, monitors, etc. – anything you need to get started
- Experience working with International Teams and industry-leading Global pharma clients
- Professional Development Planning – we invest in our people and welcome sponsoring you for Microsoft and other certifications and accreditations
- Perks at Work membership:
- Discounts: Access to 30,000+ national & high street employee discounts in over 20 categories
- Free Online Wellbeing Classes: Community Online Academy is a FREE resource of live and on-demand classes for both adults and kids from wellness to personal development
Here is a Typical Candidate Journey so you Know What to Expect:
- Submitting your application (Now!)
- Video Screen (With Us!) 45 minutes
- Project Simulation
- CSM Team Interview 30 minutes
- VP, and Co-CEO, Co-CEO Interview 45 minutes each
Our Client Commitment
We are committed to supporting our global business clients according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of all our products and services.
This includes: Adhering to all applicable laws and regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
Constantly striving to make Acceleration Point a great place to work, and a company respected for the quality of its people and products.
Act as role models for our fellow employees and clients by acting responsibly, fairly, and honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
Acceleration Point is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact TA, please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.