What You’ll Do
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Kenna is doing: giving our customers the ability to measure their risk landscape and truly protect their environments from the ever-present threat of a breach. As a result, we see phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world flock to our platform. We have robust venture funding, and an astonishing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we even offer excellent benefits and stock options.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be a part of Cisco/Kenna’s Customer Success team, reporting to the Leader, Customer Success. You’ll guide a strategic portfolio of assigned customers for quick and consistent technical adoption.
- Own overall technical implementation and relationship with assigned customers
- Increase adoption, training, best practices, feature requests
- Establish a trusted/strategic technical advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued integration of our products and services into the customer vulnerability management program
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction levels necessary to ensure renewal
- Advocate customer technical needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Maintain deep technical competence on the platform and provide both basic and advance training sessions for customers.
- Facilitate integration of Kenna into overall workflow in customer environments including operation with ticketing, compliance and asset management solutions (may require Kenna API scripting).
- Analyze and provide data to the product and engineering organizations to enable effective decision-making and prioritization.
- Create knowledge-based content such as troubleshooting tips and best practices
- Manage customer communications and expectations to resolve their issues and questions effectively and efficiently
- Manage internal/external communications and expectations during an escalation event.
- Facilitate and demonstrate effective and documented reproduction and problem identification
- Exhibit and inspire the highest levels of customer empathy and curiosity
- Demonstrating and instructing how to meet and communicate with the customer where they are at.
- Assist with team leadership required practices as needed, including but not limited to reporting, upkeep of team materials and assistance with implementation of process improvement as it pertains to the Customer Success Team.
- Partner effectively with Kenna Security teams to address customer concerns efficiently and decisively.
- Bachelor’s degree required in an appropriate field of study.
- Technology and systems: Comfortable with the following software: Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7, Nmap, and Tripwire.
- Hands-on scripting experience is required.
- APIs and Ruby familiarity are required.
- People person: Loves working with people and providing top tier customer support to solve problems, teaching and training, and has examples of making a customer wildly successful.
- Team Player: Proven track record of adding value to multiple teams. Will work cross-functionally to help make customers be more successful.
- Excellent communicator: Present and communicate value, influence decision-making, and convey credibility all levels of the organization including the executive level.
- Excellent listener: Proven track record of identifying customer pain points, uncovering additional revenue opportunities, and showing empathy to those they work with.
- Proven multi-tasker: Ability to manage multiple projects and activities at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deadlines.
- Problem solver: Track record of identifying issues and finding creative ways of solving the problem with positive outcomes.
- Inspiring and motivating: Inspire others’ commitment to their work and organizational excellence
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, ambitious steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.