From day one at Absorb, I was welcomed, supported, and inspired. In fact, this is the most inviting and inclusive culture I’ve ever known – everyone has a voice and everyone works together as one big team, it’s simply incredible. I charge into every workday with enthusiasm and purpose, and I’m so excited to see where the continued growth of this company leads us. Grateful to be an Absorber!” Kerry Heilskov, Sales Trainer
We are looking for a motivated, service-minded individual to help lead our Client Success Managers on their mission to ensure our clients gain the maximum value from their investment in our product, Absorb LMS. If you are your best self when managing de-escalations and leading a team of highly committed, client-focused, and performance-driven individuals then look no further as this may be the role for you!
You are passionate about leading people and committed to delighting our clients and fostering professional relationships as an LMS learning expert, all while promoting our learning ecosystem values, goals, and outlook. Further to this, you will work alongside other Team Leads to manage a high-performance team and will help them by setting and achieving personal development goals, monitoring, and refining our client success metrics; implementing initiatives that result in strong collaboration and drive success for our clients.
Are you interested in learning more about Absorb’s work culture? Check out the video below:
Absorb Software: Remote Work Culture – Absorb LMS
What you’ll do:
- Drive client success initiatives/activities with the goal of increasing client satisfaction and reducing churn.
- Recruit, hire and nurture a world-class client success team.
- Refine (and define) key operational metrics for performance monitoring.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, high performance, and continuous learning.
- Lead regular team meetings and mentor/coach team members.
- Identify churn risk clients and collaborate with internal teams to reduce churn.
- Serve as the first escalation point for client and team issues.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure clients are leveraging the solution to achieve full return on investment.
- Lead client success team and support client communications leveraging tools including but not limited to Gainsight, Salesforce, Atlassian Suite, and Zendesk.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Client Success, Customer Retention, and/or Business Development.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Team Lead or Supervisory position with at least 5 direct reports.
- Experience mentoring and supporting professional development.
- Demonstrated experience in providing exceptional client support in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and data analysis abilities.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Experience with an LMS or Salesforce is an asset.
- Exposure to leading a remote and/or international team.
- Experience in project management.
Technologies we use:
- AbsorbLMS, Zendesk, Jira, Zoom, Gainsight, Salesforce
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunities for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee-driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state-of-the-art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces, and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. In the event, a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check, and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at [email protected]