The Sales to Customer Success handover process is the process by which the responsibilities of managing a customer relationship are transferred from the sales team to the customer success team. The handover process is typically triggered when a customer has completed the purchase of a product or service, and is intended to ensure a smooth transition for the customer as they begin using the product or service.
There are a few key steps involved in the Sales to Customer Success handover process:
- Identify the appropriate customer success team member: The sales team should identify the customer success team member who will be responsible for managing the customer relationship going forward.
- Schedule a handover meeting: The sales team should schedule a meeting with the customer success team member to introduce them to the customer and discuss the details of the customer’s purchase.
- Provide a customer briefing: During the handover meeting, the sales team should provide a brief overview of the customer’s needs and preferences, as well as any relevant information about the product or service they have purchased.
- Introduce the customer success team member: The sales team should introduce the customer to the customer success team member who will be managing their account going forward.
- Transfer customer information: The sales team should transfer any relevant customer information, including contact details, account information, and purchase history, to the customer success team member.
- Follow up with the customer: After the handover, the sales team should follow up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the transition and to address any questions or concerns they may have.
Overall, the Sales to Customer success handover process is an important step in ensuring that customers receive ongoing support and assistance as they begin using the product or service they have purchased.